The Unilever Future Leaders Programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
The first thing for you to do is decide which business area interests you the most. Unilever is such a broad company, there’s plenty to select from. But don’t worry if you find it hard to choose, you’ll get the chance to experience other functions during the programme. Regardless of which business unit you work in, you’ll be part of a team at Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day.
Key facts on the Unilever Future Leaders Programme
- Duration: 2-3 years
- Location: Over 50 countries
- Eligibility: Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
- Degree required: We will consider all degrees
- Benefits: Localised salary and benefits package
The application form
Here’s where you tell us all the good things about you. We’ll ask for information about your degree, details of any previous work experience you may have had, any leadership positions held at university (such as student clubs) and in activities you are involved in outside university, too. This is your chance to tell us why you want to join us and show us you’re up for the challenge.
Hot application tips
- Take note of all deadlines
- Answer all our questions
- Check your answers against our Standards of Leadership
- Write clearly and accurately. Use spell-check
- Include all relevant achievements
- Get feedback: ask your friends and family for examples of your leadership skills
for more information and also to apply contact unilever